The recent Swoben v. United Healthcare case suggests an increasing level of scrutiny on retrospective chart reviews for Medicare Advantage patients and potential material liability exposure for HCC-RAF coding programs. What should you be doing to ensure that you are maintaining your program's integrity (and keeping clear of negative headlines)?
Join us in a complimentary webinar where experts from both Sheppard Mullin and Evolent Health will share key insights from the Swoben case as well as best practices that you can implement immediately.
- What are the lessons to be learned from the Swoben v. United Healthcare case?
- How can I identify operational and compliance red flags that could be impacting the accuracy of my coding and review efforts?
- What are the best practices that other plans and providers have implemented?
Who should attend?
Health plan and health system leaders who are involved in any or all aspects of the Risk Adjustment process.
- Eric Klein, Partner, SheppardMullin
- Colleen Farrell, Senior Director, Platform Strategy and Risk Adjustment
- Mike Lee, Regional General Manager, Risk Adjustment