Physician organizations understand how important risk adjustment is to managing the cost of chronic patients. Its value is undeniable. But outside of the risk score itself, can you pinpoint how each doctor and practice is performing? Where process breakdowns may be occurring? How many diagnoses were documented appropriately and accurately in the EMR?
Hear from two risk adjustment experts on the operational best practices you can implement to minimize execution risk as well as key performance indicators (KPIs) you should monitor across your entire physician network.
Evolent Health is partnering with the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) to deliver this complimentary webinar for their members. Members can receive 1.0 CPE for attending.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Understand the value of mitigating risk through disciplined risk adjustment operations
- Determine the proper list of KPIs and reports needed to track the performance of your program
- Put in place strategies and tactics to engage your entire physician network
- David Koehler, MD, Market Medical Director, Evolent Health
- Michael Lee, Regional General Manager, Risk Adjustment, Evolent Health
Who should attend?
Chief Financial Officers, Directors of Revenue Cycle, Physicians or Clinical Leaders and Physician Practice Executives